pangu 1.1.0 is now release for the jailbreak iOS 7.1 / iOS 7.1.1 on your mac. New update now release with English inner face to pangu 1.1.0 in support Mac OS X. Actually pangu had mostly notable bug fix and add some valuable improvements. pangu 1.1.0 had below list down changers.
- boot loop bug has been fix.
- support with English language.
- reduced file size 78MB to 30 MB
- now add online confirmation.
for the reboot your idevise no need to support from your computer or any other application.
Download pangu 1.2.1 last version
Download pangu 1.2
Download pangu 1.1
pangu 1.1.0 requirement for jailbreak iOS 7.1/ iOS 7.1.1
- standard USB cable for connect idevice & computer.
- download latest version of iTunes
- need back up your idevice with iTunes.
- idevice running with iOS 7.1 / iOS 7.1.1
download pangu 1.1.0 supportive idevices
- iphone 5S, iphone 5C, iphone 5, iphone 4S, iphone 4
- ipad Air, ipad mini, ipad 4, ipad 3, ipad 2
- ipod touch 5G
jailbreak iOS 7.1 / iOS 7.1.1 using pangu 1.1.0 – step by step process
- download pangu using above download link.
- connect your idevice with computer and back up your idevice in iTunes (iTunes should be latest version)
- double click on pangu_v1.1.dmg and you will see pandu icon in next popup window.
- click pangu app icon and next click jailbreak button as show in below picture.
- now app will be ask change the idevice date as JUNE 2. follow on screen instruction and change the date.
- after change the date idevice will be reboot and install pange .
- tap on pangu icon on your home screen to complete the jailbreak process.
- after that again your idevice will be restart and now you will see cydia icon in your idevice