Cydia Download TaiG 1.1 for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak iPhone iPad and iPod
The TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1.1 Untether has been updated to version taig 1.1 jailbreak, and it comes bundle in the TaiG 1.1 jailbreak that is downloadable for Windows operating system, and it as well comes since a Cydia package for those who have via at the moment jailbroken with TaiG jailbreak.The update does not appear to be a main update, other than there are fixes contained to join sandboxing issues current in the earlier version of the TaiG jailbreak tool. Users who are jailbroken, and those who have up till now to jailbreak must utilize TaiG 1.1 jailbreak. use following direct download links for Download taig 1.1 free.
Compatible iDevices for Taig 1.1 download
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
Taig 1.1 Jailbreak update for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak
- You be able to go the traditional way, and jailbreak your iOS device via the TaiG jailbreak tool for Windows operating system. You be able to download the most recent version of TaiG 1.1 jailbreak on our downloads page. You be able to after that follow our TaiG jailbreak tutorial to learn how to jailbreak via TaiG from start to come to an end.
- If you are by now jailbroken, just add the TaiG jailbreak repo and update the untethered. Note: those of you who are jailbroken by Pangu must not utilize this untether. This is just for those jailbroken with TaiG jailbreak. To update the untethered from Cydia download, do the following:
- Step 1: Open Cydia download.
- Step 2: Tap the Sources tab
- Step 3: Tap the Edit key in the upper right-hand corner
- Step 4: Tap the Add key in the upper left-hand corner
- Step 5: kind the following URL in the pop-up box: http://taig.com and tap Add Source
- Step 6: just the once the source has full loaded tap the go back to Cydia key
- Step 7: Tap the TaiG jailbreak source at the base of the page, and tap every Packages
- Step 8: Tap the TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 – 8 Untether package, and tap the Install key in the upper right-hand corner and tap verify
- Step 9: just the once the install is finished tap the Restart key at the base of the screen to restart your iOS device